PRIMED FOR COLLABORATIVE GOVERNMENT PARTNERSHIPS
As a U.S. Federal Government Contractor, we’ve put everything in place to help research teams propel their innovations forward. In addition to providing end-to-end process and analytical development through commercial manufacturing, we can provide regulatory and clinical support and government project management services to facilitate the success of your public-private partnership.
We work with agencies and departments who seek to take full advantage of the benefits we can deliver: considerable manufacturing capacity, traditional and next-generation technologies, and end-to-end in-house capabilities perfected throughout a national network of facilities. Plus, we operate “warm base” manufacturing sites with an experienced workforce and established quality systems, which allow us to quickly step in and support national readiness during public health emergencies.
EXPERIENCED GOVERNMENT CONTRACTORS ANCHORED IN TECHNOLOGY, INFRASTRUCTURE, AND SERVICE OFFERINGS TO DELIVER EXCEPTIONAL MEDICAL COUNTERMEASURES
No matter what stage innovators are in within the drug development process – initial bench work, animal studies, clinical research – they find us to be an ideal fit. We guide them through the government funding process and partnerships, simultaneously providing access to investment, cutting-edge manufacturing platforms, shared lab space, and a streamlined, digital-first process from start to finish.
- Our facilities have been delivering on customer contracts for more than 20 years
- We have a robust network of sites offering process and analytical and/or GMP services, plus a conveniently located administrative hub in Frederick, MD to support government-oriented engagement
- In partnership with the Department of Defense, Resilience manages the DOD Advanced Development and Manufacturing (ADM) facility in Alachua, Florida as a contractor-owned, contractor-operated end-to-end biomanufacturing facility
- We’re fully embedded in the government space, servicing diverse client needs across the Executive branch and maintain membership in six government-funded consortiums including MTEC, MCDC, CWMD, RRPV, BioMaP, and CxHub
- Our model rapidly adapts to business needs to ensure we have capacity and expertise to pivot and meet emerging customer requirements
- We can lead opportunities as a prime systems contractor or support non-governmental organizations or small businesses as a subcontractor, including contractual, finance, regulatory support, clinical trial management, and project management oversight