Now more than ever, global vaccine innovators need a biomanufacturing partner with the ability to adapt skillfully and the capacity to scale rapidly. Enter Resilience.
The industry’s response to COVID-19 has made it clear that vaccines made right – meaning “safe, efficacious and readily available” – will find a market, whether or not they’re in the headlines.
We’re not looking to introduce incremental change; instead, our modular approach to next-generation vaccine manufacturing is designed to integrate novel biological, analytical or process-related technologies that can leapfrog the industry forward.
As your clinical and commercial supply partner in vaccine discovery and development, we will be teaming you up with our experts in live viruses, viral vectors, oncolytic viruses and vectors, potency assays, virus-like particles (VLP), and antigen vaccines. Our capabilities extend to our industry-leading expression systems, which are already proving their mettle in vaccines directed at public health threats.
- Live virus and attenuated live virus
- Oncolytic virus
- Virus-like particles (VLPs)
- Recombinant subunit vaccines
- Viral vectors
- Bacterial derived subunit and conjugate vaccines
Accelerated Path To IND
- Process and analytical development (PAD) for rapid clinical advancement
- Advanced viral expansion strategies using suspension and adherent cell bioreactor technologies
- Viral and recombinant vector process development
- Extensive experience in viral potency assay development with significant investment in innovative technologies
- Hands-on viral vaccine expertise to expedite development of a robust and scalable process
- Tox through commercial manufacturing
Innovative Technologies & Platforms
- Single-use suspension and adherent cell reactor technology
- Proprietary Resilience Vero and Quail cell expression systems
- Advanced experience in potency assay development and validation
Streamlined Process Characterization
- Process validation Center of Excellence (CoE) for commercialization
- Advanced workflows and instrumentation to ensure quality and speed for commercialization
Robust Clinical & Commercial Manufacturing
- Extensive experience and expertise for clinical and commercial vaccine manufacturing
- Optimization of clinical programs for robust and reliable commercial supply of bulk drug substances
- Extensive viral manufacturing capacity at 2,000L
- Cell bank GMP Production (MCB and WCB)
- BSL2 and BSL3 capable manufacturing suites
- Integrated formulation and fill/finish
Experienced CMC & Regulatory Support
- Seasoned regulatory team with an average of 20+ years of experience working alongside product development leaders to provide CMC and regulatory support from pre-clinical development to licensure
- Multi-tiered support to fit your stage of product development and needs
FORWARD-FOCUSED VACCINE MANUFACTURING
At Resilience, we’re immunized against the status quo. Whether your discoveries originate from large pharma or small biotech/academic labs and governments or the research arms of NGOs, your vaccine science deserves a forward-thinking and flexible take on the pressing problems you’re seeking to solve. Let’s see where innovating together can take your work.
Let’s Start a Conversation
You’ve no doubt filled out a million forms before. But this is the first one to us – and we’re excited to hear from you. Let’s see if your biomanufacturing needs and our capabilities are a good match.